I had " lightly sampled" some dishes. I wouldn't recommend it, but I'm human and on vacation. I couldn't starve. Today's diet was not the greatest but it sure taste good.
BREAKFAST
EGG WHITE OMELET W/ MUSHROOM, ASPARAGUS, SPINACH
SNACK
HANDFUL GRAPES
2 SLICES OF WATERMELON
1 TINY BITE OF A CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
16.9 FL OZ WATER
LUNCH
1 TEASPOON OF EGGPLANT SMEAR
TINY TINY SAMPLE OF BREAD W/ GOAT CHEESE. SO TINY BUT STILL FELT SO WRONG
1 teaspoon of eggplant smear
1/8 PALM SIZE OF SEA BASS
3/4 PALM SIZE OF PORK W/ KALE
SNACK
33.8 FL OZ OF WATER
3/4 EGG TART
DINNER
My fiance ordered a deep dish pizza that I am proud to say I resisted my temptation.
CEASAR SALAD W/ CHICKEN AND NO DRESSING
6 CELERY STICKS
8 FL OZ OF WATER
1 BBQ CHICKEN WING (Just tried to eat the chicken meat w/out the sauce)
EXERCISE : 5 MILES OF WALKING
No comments:
Post a Comment