My last day in Chicago, so my diet will be so much better than the 3 days here. I actually couldn't wait to try to go home to do better detox.
BREAKFAST (Still in Chicago)
LEFT OVER ROASTED CHICKEN SLICES
1 HANDFUL OF CORNBREAD
SNACK
16 FL OZ WATER
BBQ PORK BUN - (Just ate the inside)
LUNCH
While my fiance enjoyed his Chicago hot dog, I walked to about 6 different restaurants at the airport to see what I could eat.
1/2 PINT SIZE OF ARTICHOKE + MUSHROOM SALAD
1 3/4 MEATBALL
SNACK
HANDFUL GRAPES
8 FL OZ WATER
EARLY DINNER
WONTON SOUP W/ BOY CHOY. Avoided Wonton wrapper.
SNACK
16.9 FL OZ WATER
DINNER
SOUP W/ EGGPLANT, PORK, CELERY
EXERCISE: 2 MILES OF WALKING
VERY LITTLE WATER TODAY
Overall I didn't follow all the rules of detox but I did a pretty good job considering my fiancé was eating nothing but carbs, sweets and greasy foods in front of me for 3 days straight. I'm glad someone got to enjoy it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment